Saturday, April 16, 2005

Inspiration


"Shannon's Hair" Copyright © Powers Photography

When we got married, we had our pictures done by Powers Photograhy in Gainesville, Florida. Susan and Stewart were amazing. Almost magical.

We have gone back over the years to have family portraiture done. This piece simply captured my simple emotion of amazement and inspiration of their art.

The photo above was from our wedding day.

Inspiration.Mp3 (c) 2003 William Cushman (7:38 / 7Mb)
To directly download to your computer click this icon:
--------
Want to use this piece in your project or website - royalty & commercial free at no cost?
Just ask.

Send me a quick email: Email

-Bill

3 comments:

Castus Albus Cor said...

Wow... thats a great composition. I've been haveing a hard time finding some piano music to help me study and relax, I think I just found the right place.


Albus

奇怪的云 said...

ohh...thanks for the great idea...for my 50 days project ..I will seriously consider that.

wilsonwriter said...

Bill, I was watching the fifth episode of Erica Lane's "Inspired Ambition" series, and I heard your music and saw it credited at the end with a special thanks to Ghost Notes. Very cool!

Welcome to William Cushman's Ghostnotes