Friday, February 18, 2005

Introduction

I found it!
Ok.. well, let me restate that.. After many years of searching, I was gracefully Given it.
I'm speaking of this Style, this compositional style... just a few years ago, the beginning of 2002 to be exact, I finally came across the piano style that fits me perfectly.
In a nutshell, it's improvisational. It's.. stream of consciousness mixed with impressionism. But most importantly, it's not mine to keep. God has graced me with this music, but only so that I can share it with others.
So please, listen, enjoy, try to understand what i'm trying to say with the music.. and please, pass on this gift to others.

****Notice on Commercial Free Royalty Free Useage****

Copyright Law of the United States of America
Circular 92
Chapter 1
§ 106. Exclusive rights in copyrighted works36
Subject to sections 107 through 122, the owner of copyright under this title has the exclusive rights to do and to authorize any of the following:
..
(3) to distribute copies or phonorecords of the copyrighted work to the public by sale or other transfer of ownership, or by rental, lease, or lending;
..

I have decided that I would like to lend, anyone who ASKS me, via email, comment, or other method, useage of my music for their commercial projects, free of charge and without me collecting the royalties on that specific production, once I have given them written approval. Once given approval (I am very quick to respond, and haven't turned anyone down yet), I will indicate that I will allow commercial useage for free and you can proceed. To quick-link to my email.. just click: here.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------



15 comments:

Indeterminacy said...

This _does_ sound interesting. I'm looking forward to your audio post.

Unknown said...

Hi. Your music blog looks like a very good idea. Perhaps you could expand the concept in the future to play some audio posts of your piano music.

Anonymous said...

Great site.. there Bill.. very much like the intro piece.. looking forward to hearing more as an insight into you, your family and your walk with the Lord... keep it up.. For all of you listeners out there.. I have had the opportunity to record with this guy.. he's got skills..
makin like michael and bolten!

Chris Tolworthy said...

Wonderful site and resource! Thankyou!

Anonymous said...

Bill,

Are you still considering a Royalty Free CD? Your site is wonderful, thank you.

Deb

CuShMaN said...

Thank you for asking, Deb! As a matter of fact, I just finished the cd itself today, and am working on editing the insert. I hope to have it ready any day now.

Anonymous said...

Hi Bill, Thanks for keeping all of us updated on recent events regarding royalty
free music licensing
. As a music composer and producer, I appreciate your
commentaries and look forward to more. My best to you, Bill!
-Jack Waldenmaier, President and Executive Producer, The
Music Bakery

Natalie Kimball said...

Bill, your work is absolutely beautiful! I just listened to each here on your blog and have relaxed more in those few minutes than I have all week, lol.

I just purchased your cd and would love to be able to share your music with my clients! My website is set to go live as of tomorrow. The url will be www.nataliekimball.com (I am a photographer). Would you please allow me to use your work RF?

Thank you so much!
Natalie Kimball

Katrina Wheeler Photography said...

Hey Bill, Just was re-visiting your blog again, I have your beautiful song on my website and have gotten TONS of compliments and everyone loves you!! I do have a link back for ya under my about me page, and I have gotten your authorization through email, you are great, thanks for what you do for us, its nice for someone to give back!!
Katrina Wheeler
Katrina Wheeler Photography

Julia O'Shaughnessy said...

Hi Bill,

Not sure where best to contact you about your music. I'm a student/freelance journalist who is producing a free meditation CD to go with a free pilot magazine. I have sent you an email, but would love to use one of your tracks in the background to the CD. I'm happy not only to acknowledge you, but to offer links to your website/music on the CD and in the magazine.

The magazine is a spiritual magazine and the way your music is put together and inspired would make a great addition.

My email is julia27@me.com or I've sent you a friends req on facebook if you prefer to communicate from there.

Either way, what a wonderful gift and thank you for sharing it with us all.

Regards, Julia

The Bakers said...

love your music! great site! you sure have a gift!

starszyzna said...

Hello Bill,
Fantastic music. I would like you to ask for permission to use it in my work - presentations and slideshow (weddings and other). I sent you an email , but I do not know if he came, so I write here. My email: pj@kompann.waw.pl, www: prezentacje

Thank you and best regards,
Piotr Jakimiec

Mycouponbasket said...

i like your music...
it was interesting....
keep posting

couponsforzipcodes said...

Really interesting Blog…. good work

Anonymous said...

Hi William,

My name is Aldo Fuertes. I’m from Peru (South America) and live in Lima (so, sorry by my bad English). I congratulate you on your talent. Your music are beautiful. I would like to use your music melody “Theme from Mozart's Sonata in C” as on hold music from our company (for an IVR). Can you give me permission for this? I sent you an email , but I don't know if he came, so I write here.
Thank you for all and again congratulations for your talent.

Aldo Fuertes.

Welcome to William Cushman's Ghostnotes