Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Without Him

I recorded this back in 2013 on my iPhone but never posted it because the audio was messed up and buzzes too much.  I'm sure there's a way to fix it, but I don't know how, so please bear with me.

This is the old Hymn "Without Him", written in 1961 by Mylon LeFevre when he was 17 years old in the Army.  Elvis happened to hear it and make it popular.

I have the wonderful privilege of being the pianist and music director at Orange Heights Baptist Church, in Florida and periodically the congregation gets to sing this song.

I just love it.  The message behind the words are so true.  And the melody just makes me smile.




Want to use this piece in your project or website at no cost? Just ask!  Contact me through my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/William-Cushman-132321843458675/ and ask for the specific audio file.

No comments:

Welcome to William Cushman's Ghostnotes