Sunday, August 02, 2009

A Woman


Click here to visit NILMDTS.com


We are expecting again and couldn't be happier!

Several years ago, when my wife, Shannon was going through an especially heartbreaking miscarriage, I wrote a song for her. The simple act of recording this song helped her to heal and move past the pain. It is a song that could apply to any woman going through a rough time in their life. As a man, there is so much that I could not relate to.. but one thing I do understand is that our belief in God's will in our lives is stronger than anything this world can throw at us.

The site that is shown above is an amazing resource for families that have lost a child. All of my music is available for use for any NILMDTS photographer without having to ask permission.

The music is listed below.. and special thanks to Todd Roberson who played electric guitar on this track.
Click to open music in a mini-window A Woman.Mp3 (c) 2009 William Cushman (2:50 / 3.3Mb)
To directly download to your computer click this icon:
Want to use this piece in your project or website - Royalty & Commercial free at no cost?Just ask. Send me a quick email: Email-Bill

7 comments:

makuahine said...

congratulations!!!

Jami said...

Congratulations on the pregnancy. I am a photographer with NILMDTS and I am so grateful to you for your offer to use your gorgeous music for our work. Thank you!

Branded USB Sticks said...

Well buddy i would also like to congratulate you on your success. My best wishes are with you.

balunov12 said...

Wow! good post. Congratulations. Thanks for share.

Cindy Conner said...

This piece is beautiful! Life is amazing. God is good. Thanks for sharing. You are a blessing.

sweetnightmare said...

Hi

I just happened on your website. I am a few years too late but I wanted to say congratulations and I hope that all went well. I also experienced a loss of a baby girl in 2007 and in 2008 I had another baby girl. I'm an aspiring photographer and I hope to be an NILMDTS photographer one day.

Amarjit said...

france wedding photographer


greats performance .keep it up brother

Welcome to William Cushman's Ghostnotes